Klaus Schulze - "X" (2xLP, Album)
We buy your vinyl records - Vinyl records shop
Dieses Doppelalbum ist das 10te Solo-Werk von Klaus Schulze, 1978.
© Klaus Schulze Prod. & P.O.E.M. Verlag k d mueller, 1978
℗ Metronome Records GmbH, Hamburg 1978.
Diesem Doppelalbum ist ein 16seitiges Textheft mit Fotos, Erläuterungen und Aufzeichnungen beigeheftet.
Im Vertrieb der Metronome Musik GmbH
Made in W.-Germany
Gatefold sleeve with attached 16-page booklet.
0080.023 (spine & rear sleeve)
A [url=http://www.discogs.com/release/5457518]similar version[/url] exists with "2LP-SET" printed on the top left corner of the front cover.
- Klaus Schulze
- Harald Grosskopf
- Klaus D. MC
- Guido Harari
- SST (8)
- Blanche (7)
- LC 3230 - Label Code
- GEMA - Rights Society
- 0080.023-2 - 1 A · (0702.550 S 1) - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2 - 1 B · (0702.550 S 2) - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2 - 2 A · (0702.551 S 3) - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2 - 2 B · (0702.551 S 4) - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2-(0702.550 S.1) SST 1 E - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2-(0702.550 S.2) SST 1 U - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2-(0702.551 S.3) SST 1 P - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2-(0702.551 S.4) SST 1 L - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2-(0702.550 S.1) SST C 1 - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2-(0702.550 S.2) 1 SST E - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2-(0702.551 S.3) SST B 1 - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2-(0702.551 S.4) SST 1 E - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2-(0702.550 S.1) SST 1 K - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2-(0702.550 S.2) SST 1 I - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2 (0702.551-S.3) SST 1 C - Matrix / Runout
- 0080.023-2 (0702.551-S.4) SST 1 G - Matrix / Runout
You can purchase the vinyl record or CD offered on our website online in our Vinyl Records Store by clicking on the button „Put into cart“ (if the item hasn‘ already been sold). Our vinyl record bundles can be found in our ebay store.
We help you look for vinyl records – You profit from our know-how as well as from our global network of vinyl record retailers. If the vinly record you are looking for isn’t available in our store at the moment please send us an E-Mail with the artist, title, catalogue number and other information. We will try to find this record and make you a non-binding offer. You can also find sheet music and lyrics here: Notenbuch.de
The cover photographs are usually sample pictures (all product images are available under CC0 „No Rights Reserved“ license). You can find the actual condition of the record covers as well as the condition of the vinyls in the description (under media/sleeve condition) and in the comments. The abbreviations used in the descriptions are explained in our Glossary.
Payment methods in our Vinyl Record Store: advance payment via cash transfer or Paypal.
Please consider our other offers as well to keep the shipping costs low (shipping costs within Germany will not exceed EUR 6,- no matter how many vinyl records or CDs are being sent to you in one parcel).
The products will be shipped by the „Deutsche Post“ or DHL. To the shippng costs table
The item is taxed based on § 25 A USTG (differential taxation). You have to pay the bid amount plus shipping costs.
To make sure that we are compliant with our legal duties (see § 6 VerpackV) concerning the packaging of goods destined for the consumer we have joined the Landbell AG, Mainz (Kundennummer: 4127521) which provides a nationwide return system.